Activated bleaching earth, activated fuller earth, activated clay
1)Strong decoloring-ability 2)Good adsorption 3)Higher in activity degree
Emerge and separate some matters,such as pigment,colloid,impurity,dram heavy metal in lipid which can cause oxidant and activator toxic
1) Refining of plant oils like:
olive, ricebran, palm, linseed, castor, tung oil and so on.
2)Refining of animal fats like tallow oil, fish oil, lard oil
3Refining of mineral oils like:
paraffin and waxes,insulating oil, waste oil, lube oil, white oil, automotive oil and so on.
Free acid (NaOH)
Specific surface area
Heavy metal (pb)
Particle size (-2um)
Remark:We can manufacture as your request specs.
In 25 kg pp bags, kraft bags, ton bags, or as your request
2x20’fcl, 44 ton.
In 10 days after receive your prepayment
5000 mt per month
Customers List Field reference
UAE---sunflower oil, palm oil, soyabean oil, corn oil & used oil
UK ---diesel oil and engine oil
Ireland ---diesel oil and engine oil
Netherlands: diesel oil
Czech Republic: engine oil, lube oil
Saudi Arabia ---lube oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, soya oil
Egypt ---used engine oil
Yemen--- lube oil
Libya--- used oil
Iran---paraffin wax,vaseline,used oil
Bangladesh--- soy oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, engine oil,lube oil
Thailand---palm oil,soy oil,sunflower oil, corn oil, castor oil, lube oil, mineral oil,
motor oils,engine oils,automative oils
Philippines---used engine oil, coconut oil,palm oil,lube oil
Viet Nam---fish oil, palm oil, vegetable oil
Technology research and quality improvement
We have been researching new grade bleaching earth, not only for quality request,
but also for clitens request.Now we have new grades, slimilar to TONSIL and TAIKO,
effect has been tested and compared by our clients.
If you are interesed, we can offer TEST REPORT for your reference.
Important Points During Bleaching
1) Normally about 0.5% -3% of earth is required for bleaching application of vacuum during process which results in less oxidation &improvement in oil color.
2) Choice of Bleaching clay as per its characteristics.
3) total acidity (titrable acidity) of clay is expressed as mg of KOH/g of clay on a hot water extract.
4) The moisture content of Earth is vital as activity of clay depends on the evaporation of moisture from earth after its admixture with oil (10 % max free moisture is desirable)
5)The particle size of earth affects filtration & oils retention as per type of earth used & determines losses during bleaching process.
6) Operations & maintenance of filters is very important during process.
7) Treatment with Acid Activated Bleaching Earth in post-bleaching step removes traces of Nickel from hydrogenated oils (0.25-0.5% of earth used).
Our bentonite mines
Sample get from the mass production
Welcome to contact us!
Weiky zhang skype: bestweiky